We had an amazing time. Our tour guide was an absolute delight. Very friendly and courteous. When we come back, we will definitely use this tour services. We also will be recommending to our family and friends.
Immerse yourself in the sight and sounds as we journey through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, historic downtown Honolulu and Pearl Harbor.
Highlight Tour Stops and Sights: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Historic Downtown Honolulu, World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, USS Arizona Memorial
Availability, Pricing and Reservations
|PICK-UP-TIME:||10:00 AM – Please allow a 20-minute window for your Guide to arrive. Free pick-up from most Waikiki Hotels (see pick-up locations list)|
|DROP-OFF TIME:||3:30 PM|
|TOUR PRICE:||$55 for Adult (12+ years old) $35 for Child (3-11 years old) One-of-a-kind tour experience with an expert tour guide|
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
Often referred to as “Punchbowl Cemetery,” this tranquil park is the burial site of 50,000 U.S. military dependents and veterans of World War I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam wars.
Historic Downtown Honolulu
Listen to stories about Honolulu’s historic merchant center.
WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument and Arizona Memorial
Learn about the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Explore an interactive museum, outdoor military artifact exhibits and waterfront memorials.
Watch a movie featuring actual attack footage. Take a narrated boat ride to board a memorial built over the sunken USS Arizona .
NOTE: DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THE NAVY MAY SUSPEND BOAT OPERATIONS TO THE USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL AT ANY TIME. IN SUCH CASES, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. YOU CAN STILL ENJOY USS ARIZONA EXHIBITS, VISITOR’S CENTER AND PARK MONUMENTS.
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and legends of December 7th, 1941 as we journey through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl Crater) followed by historic Honolulu and ending at ground zero of the attack that changed the world.
10:00am-10:20am Waikiki Pick-Up
10:30am-11:45am Punchbowl Cemetery/Historic Honolulu City
12:00pm Arrive Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
12:00pm-2:45pm Documentary, exhibits, boat ride to/from USS Arizona Memorial
2:45pm Depart Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
3:30pm Waikiki Return (approximate)
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- NOTE: DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THE NAVY MAY SUSPEND BOAT OPERATIONS TO THE USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL AT ANY TIME. IN SUCH CASES, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. YOU CAN STILL ENJOY USS ARIZONA EXHIBITS, VISITOR’S CENTER AND PARK MONUMENTS.
Or Call 808-926-3090
Our TripAdvisor Reviews
We had an amazing tour of your beautiful island. Jules is crazy cool and shares her knowledge of ur beautiful country in a fun and interesting way….make sure she plays you her fathers song.
The places u see and the food you eat and the turtles you meet are unforgettable. I strongly recommend this company!!
We had an amazing tour guide (Julie Panui)she has a lot of knowledge of the island. Julie gave us an awesome experience.,took us to some amazing places. Best part of the tour was seeing the turtles and having the chance to swim with them. Safe,fun and very entertaining. Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to do something interesting!!!. Thank you Julie Panui you were amazing!!!.